Join whoever else shows up for a pillow fight on the downtown mall! It’s International Pillow Fight Day.
Saturday March 22 2:00p, at the 2nd St crossing.
- Soft pillows only.
- Swing lightly—many people will be swinging at once.
- Do not swing at people without pillows.
- Do not swing at people with cameras.
- Remove glasses beforehand (more of a recommendation really).
- The event is free and appropriate for all ages.
- Wait until the signal to begin.
- Non-synthetic pillows are better, in case stuff goes flying everywhere.
Bring your pillow concealed if you want to make things more interesting – like in a backpack, shopping bag, or big coat. Otherwise you’re carrying a pillow around downtown, and that’s just foolish.
If you really really can’t come, you can check it out on the Hook webcam.